Are you tired of the same old chicken dishes? Do you want to add some excitement to your dinner table? Look no further than the Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake Recipe.
Chicken is a staple in many households, but it can be difficult to come up with new and exciting ways to prepare it. This recipe offers a delicious twist on a classic dish that is sure to impress your taste buds.
If you’re looking for a hearty and flavorful meal that is easy to prepare, the Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake Recipe is a must-try. With its combination of tender chicken, savory stuffing, and melted cheese, this dish is the perfect comfort food for any occasion. So why wait until 2023 to try it? Let’s dive into the recipe and see how it’s made.
In this article, we will be exploring the ultimate comfort food: Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake. This dish is an easy-to-make yet delicious meal that is perfect for family dinners and can be made with leftover chicken or fresh chicken.
We will go through step-by-step instructions on how to make this casserole, which includes cream of chicken soup, dry stuffing mix, and, of course, lots of cheese. So, let’s get started and learn how to make this family favorite dish!
To make Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake, you will need a mix of pantry staples and fresh ingredients. You’ll need boneless skinless chicken breasts, dry stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, sour cream, butter, milk, cheese slices, and some seasonings. You can choose to add fresh ingredients like green beans or mixed veggies as a side dish and adjust the recipe based on your preferences.
To prepare the cheesy chicken and stuffing bake, you will need to preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a casserole dish with cooking spray. First, you’ll want to cook your chicken, either by cooking fresh chicken on the stovetop or using leftover chicken that’s already cooked. After that, you’ll mix together the chicken broth, cream of chicken or mushroom soup, sour cream, melted butter, and seasonings. Layer the cooked chicken in the casserole dish and pour the soup mixture over it. Finally, sprinkle the dry stuffing mix on top and cover with cheese slices.
Once you have prepared your Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake, you’ll want to bake it in a preheated oven at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. You can also choose to cook the dish in a slow cooker or air fryer, depending on your preference. Either way, let the casserole rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake is a delicious and classic comfort food that is perfect for family dinners. Serve it with a side of green beans or mixed veggies for a balanced meal. This recipe is also great for picky eaters as it incorporates a few different ingredients and flavors. You can store any leftovers in the fridge or freezer and reheat it for an easy meal later on.
To make this delicious Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake recipe, you will need the following list of ingredients in the specified quantities:
– 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
– 1 box dry stuffing mix (6 oz)
– 1 can cream of chicken soup (10.5 oz)
– 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
– 1/4 cup milk
– 4-6 slices of cheese (cheddar or any other cheese of your choice)
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
With these ingredients, you will have everything you need to create a delicious Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F and prepare your baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
2. Season your chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste and place them in the prepared baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and sour cream until well-combined. Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry stuffing mix, melted butter, garlic powder, and milk until well-combined. Spread this mixture over the top of the chicken and soup mixture.
5. Layer cheese slices over the top of the stuffing mixture.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
7. Serve with a side of mixed veggies or your favorite vegetable dish for a complete meal that will be sure to please even the pickiest eater in your family.
This Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake is a comforting and easy-to-make casserole dish that is perfect as a family dinner or as a new addition to your weekly meal rotation. With the use of cream of chicken soup and a layer of cheese on top, this dish is sure to become a family favorite. And the best part is, it can be made with leftovers from cooked chicken or with fresh chicken for an entirely new casserole recipe.
Before starting to assemble the Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake recipe, you’ll need to prepare the following ingredients:
1. Shredded Chicken: You can use leftover chicken or cook fresh chicken breasts and shred them using a fork or a stand mixer. Set aside the shredded chicken.
2. Cream of Chicken Soup: Open a can of cream of chicken soup and pour it into a mixing bowl. You can also use a homemade version of cream of chicken soup if you prefer.
3. Stuffing Mix: Take a box of stuffing mix, and follow the instructions on the package to mix it with hot water, melted butter, and the seasoning packet that comes with it. You can also use a homemade stuffing mix if you prefer.
4. Chicken Broth: Pour 2 cups of chicken broth into the bowl with the cream of chicken soup, and stir it until it’s well-combined.
5. Milk: Add 1 cup of milk to the bowl with the stuffing mix and mix it until it forms a thick and creamy mixture.
Once you’ve gathered all the necessary ingredients and prepared them, you’re ready to start assembling the Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake.
Once your Cheesy Chicken and Stuffing Bake is fully cooked, you can store it in the fridge or freezer depending on how quickly you need to use it. To store in the refrigerator, place the casserole dish in a large airtight container and store it for up to three days. When ready to eat, simply remove from the container and reheat in the microwave or oven until hot.
To freeze, cool the chicken and stuffing casserole completely before wrapping it tightly in an airtight container or plastic wrap. Freeze for up to three months and thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
For those looking for a convenient way to prepare this meal ahead of time, you can also assemble all of the ingredients ahead of time and store them in the fridge until ready to bake. Simply assemble the dish, cover it with plastic wrap, and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking as directed.
Meet Jaxon Monroe, the culinary enthusiast and food blogger who has taken the online cooking world by storm with his passion for experimenting with flavors. With a sharp eye for detail and an innate ability to create and present dishes in an appealing way, Jaxon’s blog is the go-to for any food lover seeking inspiration.
From BBQ chicken pizza bites to healthy Thai spiced salmon cakes, Jaxon’s recipes draw upon a range of cuisines and flavors, each as tantalizing as the last. But it’s not just about indulgence – Jaxon also shares tips and tricks to help readers improve their cooking skills.
Whether you’re an experienced cook or just starting out, Jaxon’s blog offers valuable insights and creative ideas that will leave you inspired in the kitchen. So why not join the thousands of readers who have already discovered the magic of Jaxon Monroe’s unique take on cooking?